2023 MBA Tentative Agreement
The WGA reached a tentative agreement with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers on a new three-year Minimum Basic Agreement. On September 26th, the Negotiating Committee, the WGAW Board and WGAE Council all voted unanimously to recommend the agreement.
The WGAW Board and WGAE Council also voted to lift the restraining order and end the strike as of 12:01 am PT/3:01 am ET on Wednesday, September 27th.
Now that we have finalized the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), we can share details of this exceptional deal, with gains and protections for members in every sector of the business:
- Members can read the complete tentative agreement, which is codified in this Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- We are also providing a short Summary of the MOA
- Here is summary of what we won that compares the status of negotiations on May 1st and what we achieved on September 24 after 148 days on strike
- FAQ explaining the new contract terms
- Strike Termination Agreement